At Dolce Blu in Austin, TX, we specialize in lash extensions. Here are some of the options we offer:
We offer two styles of lash extensions:
- Classic lashes- with this style of lash extension, we add one extension for every one of your natural lashes
- Volume lashes- with this style of lash extension, we add 2-4 extensions for every one of your natural lashes, which really pumps up both the length and the volume of your lashes
Along with your lash extensions, we also offer these extras:
- Color- we have a wide selection of exciting colors to add an extra pop to your lashes
- Flares- these are extensions added to your outer lashes, giving you a sexy and playful cat-eye look
- Lifts- this is essentially a perm for your eyelashes that lifts your eyelashes and makes them look fuller
- Tint- with eyelash tint, there is no need for mascara
For all of your eyelash needs, come see us at Dolce Blu in Austin, TX.
Dolce Blu in Austin, TX is a beauty studio that perfects your lashes and eyebrows. When it comes to microblading, before you get your eyebrows done, you want to figure out what shape and size of eyebrows works best for your face shape. Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Oval: Oval-shaped faces look best with softly angled brows.
- Round: Sharp, angled brows contrast nicely with the softer angles of round faces.
- Square: Square faces look best with soft eyebrows to contrast the sharper angles of the face.
- Heart: For heart-shaped faces, eyebrows that are rounded or have a low arch look best.
- Diamond: Curved, rounded brows complement diamond-shaped brows.
- Rectangular: Rectangular faces are longer than they are wide, so flatter shaped eyebrows help to make the face look shorter.
For all of your eyelash and eyebrow needs, come see us at Dolce Blu. For more tips on eyebrow shapes, read Cosmopolitan’s article.
Dolce Blu is a premiere eyelash studio in Austin, TX. We provide all of your beauty needs for your lashes from eyelash lifts to eyelash extensions.
If you want to vamp up your eyelashes but you’re unsure about getting extensions, then an eyelash lift could be a good option for you.
Lash lifts are also called lash perms because they curl your eyelashes. With this beauty procedure, we apply a chemical cream to your lids with a silicone pad. Lash lifts take about an hour and the beautiful results last up to six weeks.
If you pair your lash lift with a lash tint, you won’t need to use an eyelash curler or mascara for weeks! Think about how much time that would save you in the mornings.
Like a traditional perm, you should also avoid getting your curled eyelashes wet for at least 24 hours. This also means that you should not put on mascara for the same amount of time.
For all of your eyelash needs, come see us at Dolce Blu in Austin, TX!
Dolce Blu is an eyelash studio in Austin, TX, but your lashes aren’t the only thing we take care of. We also offer microblading for your eyebrows. Microblading is becoming an increasingly popular aesthetic choice. So, here is the lowdown on this beauty technique:
- Microblading is a procedure where a semi-permanent pigment is placed in hair-like strokes to mimic actual eyebrow hair. Microblading allows for the appearance of fuller eyebrows without the use of permanent makeup tattooing.
- Microblading lasts for about a year, but you will usually need a quick touch-up shortly after your first appointment to ensure that the color and shape work for your eyebrows.
- Microblading gives you a more natural look than the harshness of permanently tattooed eyebrows. Furthermore, it allows you to change the shape of your brows as the shape of your face changes over time.
- After you have had a microblading procedure, avoid picking at the area to prevent scabbing. Also, avoid direct sunlight and facial treatments for 4 weeks after the procedure.
For all of your eyelash and eyebrow needs in Austin, TX, come see us at Dolce Blu Eyelash Studio.